• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feint Whispers: The Burning Plague

Talindra

First Post
Ardoss stands up. "Selfish little dwarf. Always yourself first.....I can see why it is you do not live among your folk. Most of them think of the good of the community, do they not? What is clear is that you are perfectly willing to let one of your companions lie on the ground bleeding to death until you feel like helping them. You were not alone. Whitney did the best she could, but the rest of you abandoned me, even though I was helpless. And as the only cleric in our party, and one of a relatively benevolent god, it IS your job to go around healing people during combat, and perhaps if YOU want to be a fighter, you should forgo your faith!" With that, Ardoss slams his tankard done on the table, and walks out.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Jericho shrugs.... takes a swill of some ale... and relaxes in a chair, going quiet...

"Looks like its just me and you, Taia." he pats the hilt of his sword, gently, "the only thing one can trust is steel."

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
"Yes, but if you showed some competence in combat, I wouldn't have need to be using my mace would I?" Bhartus says, even though the half-orc is gone. "Pah.. playing nursemaid to a half-orc. Already it is incredible that I have even helped him... twice. If he can't keep himself alive it might be best he take up taking care of sheep. At least they'd breed with him."

With that, he turns to Whitney. "So what familiar might you be choosing uh?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads