Female Dark Sun halfling images?

Merkuri

Explorer
I've been looking for a picture of a female Dark Sun halfling to use for a character in an upcoming game and have not come up with much. Anyone know of any good images, or places to look for them?

She's a warden, but I've been having such a hard time finding ANY Dark Sun-looking halflings that I'll take just about anything as long as it's female, could pass for a halfling, looks somewhat "savage", and doesn't have any metal. :p

You can buy Dark Sun PDFs, I believe, and the adventures tend to have good images for NPCs. Otherwise, there might be some on fansites.

I don't think searching for dark sun halfling on Google will do you a lot of good.

Zombie Toast

First Post
There don't seem to be a lot. Even the Windriders of the Jagged Cliffs book only has a couple of female pictures and they're all wearing that weird bio-armor to some degree or other.

These guys look fairly androgynous, could be used as either male or female:
Halfling.jpg

EDIT: Actually I found a good one in the second monster compendium.

halfling.jpg

Last edited:

On Puget Sound

First Post
The character builder has several good ones that are suitably feral. I haven't found a way to grab one from the online CB, but the offline ones can be loaded into Paint, altered as desired, and saved in any format. A couple of the best, including a bald female with tribal face paint, are not in the offline version.

Remove ads