• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Female Dark Sun halfling images?

Merkuri

Explorer
I've been looking for a picture of a female Dark Sun halfling to use for a character in an upcoming game and have not come up with much. Anyone know of any good images, or places to look for them?

She's a warden, but I've been having such a hard time finding ANY Dark Sun-looking halflings that I'll take just about anything as long as it's female, could pass for a halfling, looks somewhat "savage", and doesn't have any metal. :p

You can buy Dark Sun PDFs, I believe, and the adventures tend to have good images for NPCs. Otherwise, there might be some on fansites.

I don't think searching for dark sun halfling on Google will do you a lot of good.

Zombie Toast

First Post
There don't seem to be a lot. Even the Windriders of the Jagged Cliffs book only has a couple of female pictures and they're all wearing that weird bio-armor to some degree or other.

These guys look fairly androgynous, could be used as either male or female:
Halfling.jpg

EDIT: Actually I found a good one in the second monster compendium.

halfling.jpg

Last edited:

On Puget Sound

First Post
The character builder has several good ones that are suitably feral. I haven't found a way to grab one from the online CB, but the offline ones can be loaded into Paint, altered as desired, and saved in any format. A couple of the best, including a bald female with tribal face paint, are not in the offline version.

Remove ads