• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Female Dragonborn - No longer have breasts?

Trolls

First Post
Watch the latest GRZ carefully. If you look closely, you'll notice that the female dragonborn art, which appeared in Races and Classes, has been modified.

fdragonborncp1.jpg

Notice anything different? ;)

DandD

First Post
Yaezakura said:
Actually, the proportions are exactly the same. Only difference is, they removed the chest armor.
Which, in theory, would indicate that they don't have mammalian-like breasts anymore to hide in pudency, but rather big pectoral muscles, which would only offend few people. :)
At least, in theory.

Trolls

First Post
But without the chest armour, it suggests they have nothing to hide. Now we have female dragonborn with large upper chest muscles, rather than female dragonborn with breasts, if you catch my drift.

Ktulu

First Post
Weird...

I don't really have an opinion either way. Same with Elf ear length, and Teifling tails. If the players don't want it, it's easy to alter.

Kinda disappointed, though. It makes the treasure trove of Playdragon harder to pass out.

Ktulu

Irda Ranger

First Post
I think this would be a good change. It's stupid to meaninglessly copy from one race to the next. I want at least a little thought put into "Does this make sense." Boobs on a lizard are glaringly nonsensical.

Ktulu said:
I don't really have an opinion either way. Same with Elf ear length, and Teifling tails. If the players don't want it, it's easy to alter.
Yeah, but if you can never find an piece of art that matches your conception of the character, that takes a little something away from the game.

Ktulu

First Post
I agree, Ranger. I'm just not gonna get worked up over art. So long as it mostly conveys what I'm looking for, I can shrug a few..oddities.

Ktulu

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads