Female with warhammer Mini?

Dave G

First Post
I just strolled through Reaper's site looking to see if I could find a mini for a character of mine.

She's an Air Genasi, Paladin, she can be found with a warhammer and large shield, or a warhammer / light hammer dual wield, and she wears chainmail.

It doesn't need to be an exact match but I thought maybe someone might have seen a good mini that would work for this character! :)

Thanks!

Ruined

Explorer
Wish I still had some of my older miniatures. There was a great figure for this way back, it was when TSR issued new minis for 2nd edition. The male and female cleric pack had the cool female with warhammer and chainmail, I do believe. Mine has long since disappeared, unfortunately.

D'karr

Adventurer
GW has a female cleric for their Mordheim skirmish game that has two warhammers. Unfortunately I can't remember the miniatures name. However, it might work for what you describe.

I'll see if I can find that miniature somewhere.

EDIT - The miniature is called Bertha Bestraufung. You can probably do a search in sites that have Mordheim miniatures.

Last edited:

kengar

First Post
Use a figure like "Christina the Devout" and a "Weapons Pack" from Reaper for a quick and easy conversion. Snip off the end of the weapon, glue on a hammerhead, bada-bing! :)

Elder-Basilisk

First Post
Some of the Sister Superior models would probably work well as well. If you want female clerics with warhammers, the Sisters of Sigmar models for Mordheim are what you want to look at. (I think you might also consider the Middenheimer youngbloods if you want a less heavily armored look).

D'karr said:
GW has a female cleric for their Mordheim skirmish game that has two warhammers. Unfortunately I can't remember the miniatures name. However, it might work for what you describe.

I'll see if I can find that miniature somewhere.

EDIT - The miniature is called Bertha Bestraufung. You can probably do a search in sites that have Mordheim miniatures.

AuraSeer

Prismatic Programmer
ArcOfCorinth said:
You think a female with a warhammer is tough to find? Try looking for a dwarf female with a warhammer. :(
I just made one of these; it's not too hard.

Chainmail item #88716 is a female dwarf fighter, whose weapon hand is cast as a separate piece. Instead of putting on the axe hand that comes with the figure, just steal the right fist from the hammer-wielding figure of your choice. (I used the Chainmail dwarf cleric, item #88348.)

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
AuraSeer said:

I just made one of these; it's not too hard.

Chainmail item #88716 is a female dwarf fighter, whose weapon hand is cast as a separate piece. Instead of putting on the axe hand that comes with the figure, just steal the right fist from the hammer-wielding figure of your choice. (I used the Chainmail dwarf cleric, item #88348.)

Excellent idea! Thank you, I wouldn't have thought of that.

Remove ads