• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Trust me, I know. I've been in the army myself. Maybe not in a warzone, since my country hasn't been in a war in 60 years, but I do know what confidential means ;).

Whoops, I'll just... Like this...

Ack! You've exposed the secret door!
ahhhhh.gif

The_Warlock

Explorer
I thought you liked me because I was a 6'3" amazon sex goddess....my ego is wounded now beyond repair.

Well, that's the OTHER reason I like you.

PS: I have a patented ego massage service. Print out this post and bring it along with the Guiness packs as a Free Demo Coupon. :p

Kill Zone

Banned
Banned
WOOT! Half day of work at the office! Doesn't mean my work day is over though.

I still have a 12 foot long spreadsheet to tackle! :mad:

Goldmoon

First Post
Well, that's the OTHER reason I like you.

PS: I have a patented ego massage service. Print out this post and bring it along with the Guiness packs as a Free Demo Coupon. :p

Alas, no printer here. You'll just have to take my word that we've had this conversation. You can trust me....

Kill Zone

Banned
Banned
My visit would be minus the M-4 I'm sure.....I use the 870 for doorstep "visits" :]

I like to be girly sometimes, its mostly that I cant here that makes me miss it.

I remember back when I was deployed. I hated being without the amenities of civilization. But, thats what happens when your unit gets activated. You just have to cope with it.

I miss being in the army myself. Was honorably discharged back in 2000 for suffering grievous wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads