• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Festival of Halina (Orsal Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, that sounds lovely." Daphnie says. She hands Elise a long list of items she's brainstormed about for the wedding. "See what you think of that, and I'll come up with some more ideas, and we can talk about them tonight, ok?"

She gives Elise a big hug "Oh, thank you." she squeels excitedly, and then returns to writing things down.

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise uncomfortable returns the hug "Do you have a pen?" She will work, writing notes, fixing clashing ideas. Elise has seen plenty of wedding, though hasn't ever participated directly, pulling from that knowledge and a little common sense, she'll do whatever she can

Bront

The man with the probe
"Sure, there's one on the desk over there. Take it with if you want."

Elise looks down at the list, which is a jumbled brainstorm of what to do before the wedding, durring the wedding, durring the wedding night (Some of which is a bit shocking), and even a few plans for things after we wedding. Elise will have to work on it a bit to trim it down to relivent information.

LogicsFate

First Post
Ignoring all the useless info, elise will stream line the brainstorming, and add in her own ideas. She continues this for a while, or untill something else happens

Bront

The man with the probe
You filter out most of the unless info, and find that a cake might be appropriate, though you're unsure given the festival. Guests realy aren't a problem for the same reason. A dress and bridesmaid gowns will be needed, as will rings. She seems to have missed flowers, and has something about a Teddy Bare?

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
Teddy Bare?

Sad, she can't even spell Elise crosses that one off the list as being unnecessary, and adds flowers.

Over all Elise leaves her clolrful styles out of the planning, sticking to the basics of purity white, royal purple, and tasteful black. She goes the consevative, steering the bride away from any of her more radical ideas. Going on to stress "You have two full days to have all this done, the last day should be for the wedding only"

OOC: [sblock]*Dumb look* Motherless?[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Sad, she can't even spell Elise crosses that one off the list as being unnecessary, and adds flowers.

Over all Elise leaves her clolrful styles out of the planning, sticking to the basics of purity white, royal purple, and tasteful black. She goes the consevative, steering the bride away from any of her more radical ideas. Going on to stress "You have two full days to have all this done, the last day should be for the wedding only"

OOC: [sblock]*Dumb look* Motherless?[/sblock]
She looks at the list and says "Oh, there was supposed to be an or in there. I was writing fast."

She sits and listen's to Elise's ideas, noding, adding a bit of input (She'd like to add a pastel pink of some kind to accentuate the purple, and thinks that some royal or navy blue might go well with the black). She seems genuinely appreciate everything after a bit of reluctance. She doesn't quite seem to grasp that money will be an issue with any of this, but it seems more like she's choosing not to than she doesn't realy know.

It's around this time there's a knock on the door. A messanger is let in, who Elise recognises as on of the workers at Lord Valdor's booth, and procedes back into the house, apparently to discuss something with the Mayor. As Elise seems to finish up with Daphnie, straightening out her ideas, the messanger leaves again.

"Thank you Elise, you've been helpful. I'll talk to Daddy to see what he can arange, and then tomorow we can go out and pick out anything else that needs my personal attention, ok?"

OOC: Actualy, this is day 3, day 6 is the wedding and closing.

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise lets that one slide, not sure how an or whould help

"Anytime" elise says quickly "I'll be back tomorrow morning, if you need anything all be at the Merchant Valdor's or Ingus' caravans. Or I'll be running errands, have a good night." She leaves quickly, when outside she'll look for the messanger. Following him out of coriusity.

OOC: I was refering to day 4 and 5 as the full days, forgetting that it was still morning

Bront

The man with the probe
Elise spots the messanger pass her friends up, who seem to be hailing her down (Congratulations, you've all met up again).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads