Fey Court Intrigue

Rils

Explorer
Hi All, I'm developing our next campaign, centered on the idea of Fey Court Intrigue. The PCs will be mortals, but during the course of the campaign, will be caught up in fey shenanigans, with the options to help or hinder any of a number of fey factions trying to gain or exert influence on the mortal world. Question for you all is, can you point me to good resources in the form of modules (preferred) or source books (also helpful) that involve fey plotting and scheming? We play D&D 5e, but I'm happy to convert from other editions/systems.

Mostly right now I'm looking to flesh out the various Courts and their goals, which in turn will lead to various quests or situations the PCs might get caught up in. Of course, it works the other way too - if you have a module you loved, there's always ways to fit it into the broader storyline! I'd love to have a kind of sandbox for them, where they can choose to help or hinder a number of different schemes, and of course the others will still be going on in the background. But for that, I need to build a pretty good idea of what each faction is trying to accomplish and how, so that's where I'm looking for material to fill in the blanks.

Thanks in advance for the input!

Remove ads