• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fey of the month (June): The Black Dog

Krishnath

First Post
Well, the Celt's did import some mythological aspects from other religions of the time, most notably from Norse and Greco/Roman myth.

Also, for the record, I am not a Swede, I am a Dane, although I do live in sweden. :D

Hmm... what kind of fey/faerie-kin should I do for next month?

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Krishnath said:
Also, for the record, I am not a Swede, I am a Dane, although I do live in sweden. :D

Hmm... what kind of fey/faerie-kin should I do for next month?

About you being Danish, not Swedish: I knew that. Honest, I did. ;)

I'd like to see a pooka statted out.

DireEmu

First Post
Where are the rest of the Fey from this thread being kept. I missed a few months and was really wanting to "collect" them all. I use a lot of faerie folk in my games and this was an awesome resource.

Thanks in advance

Krishnath

First Post
Boz: Yes.

Andrew: What the f<BEEP> is a Pooka?

DireEmu: I suggest you change the settings so you can browse all the posts for the last year or so, if you do, you should not have any trouble finding the other fey. :D

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Pooka is an Irish trickster fey. He can shapeshift into just about anything, but IIRC favors the form of a black horse. Likes to entice people onto his back while in horseform, and then throw them into a lake. Kinda a more neutral version of the (Fiend Folio version) Kelpie.

Just be glad I didn't ask ya for an alp-luachra... ;)

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
Really? I thought it was an invisible, flying, teddybear :p

But, I probably won't do the Pooka. I think I'll do something original instead. :D

Remove ads