Fiction - Black Crusade

I hope this is released in its complete for sometime, even just as a colected pdf on the wotc site.

I've heard nothing one way or the other, but I certainly hope so as well. :)

Phaezen (who might just be buying his first Magic: The Gathering novel when the paperback is available)

Aw, you know you really want the hardcover... ;)

(Seriously, the paperback isn't out for quite a while, but it's available for preorder on Amazon.)

Quickleaf

Legend
I've been following this story and thoroughly enjoying the ride. It seems Dietrich has changed significantly - backstabbing someone he made a truce with and making offering to fey creatures. I'm starting to wonder if *he* was the one brought over to become a dark lord.

Great story Ari! :) I'm impressed WotC is posting this on their website, and I really hope you get to publish the book.

moritheil

First Post
I'm a little late coming to this thread.

Congratulations and let me salute you for including some political commentary in your work. While I, like a previous poster, do not necessarily think that evil acts are in real life automatically the acts of evil people, I don't think it's necessary to agree with an author's take on a situation to enjoy his work. If nothing else, you have compelled us to think about it, and that is always to be commended.

As an envious writer who's trying to get his own novel published, I slightly fear your writing will humble me and drive me to doubt if I should be writing, but I owe it to a friend to read his book, so I'm headed over there now.

Ravenloft, hm?

As an envious writer who's trying to get his own novel published, I slightly fear your writing will humble me and drive me to doubt if I should be writing, but I owe it to a friend to read his book, so I'm headed over there now.

If it makes you feel any better, we all* feel that way about certain authors--even after we've started to get things published. :eek:

*(By "we all" I mean "every author I know," which means me and a handful of other people. But I'm still fairly certain it's common, if not universal.)

I'm enjoying this immensely, but I wouldn't buy a hardcopy after reading it UNLESS it was in a new format...like a graphic novel. (In other words, please do a graphic novel of this so I can buy it...)

Remove ads