• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiery Dragon Parent (Part 2)

Fiery James

First Post
First off, my apologies to everyone that I've been meaning to e-mail for the past weeks. I've been a little incommunicado in preparation for the next FDP Baby...

And then, BOOM, there she is!

I'm the proud papa of a brand new baby girl! This is our second daughter, and I was told that the second birth can move a little faster than the first one -- man, they weren't kidding!! It was one of those "Welcome to the hospital, here's your baby!" moments.

Anyway, between brand new Baby Bell and two-week old Baby Kempton, FDP has been pretty quiet for the last month or so. But don't fear - we're still in gear, and expect a few things to ship out (finally!) over the next few weeks.

In two weeks, you should see Counter Pack 3 featuring all of your favourite dungeon dwellers, including creatures from the Rappan Athuk trilogy and Queen of Lies.

Just a week or two after that, we'll be releasing Counter Collection III: MODERN to coincide with the new d20 Modern rules. Aliens, Vampires, Shapechangers, Super Heroes, Cops, Robbers, Secret Agents, Demon Hunters, Detectives, Rock Stars, Kung Fu Masters... it's all here. Claudio's hand has fallen off, but the results look fantastic.

And, if you look carefully, you'll see counters that have a disturbingly similar appearance to some ENWorld regulars (like Morrus, Piratecat, and Mike Mearls the scientist!!)

That's all for now -- I'm back to the hospital to give my new daughter her first d20 (SEE! FDP is doing their part to increase the hobby!!)

Take care & hope everyone's well.

- James

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Fiery James said:
That's all for now -- I'm back to the hospital to give my new daughter her first d20...

Choking hazard! :p

Congrats on your new arrival, it's always nice when shipping goes smoothly. :D

Wulf

P.S. I have finally managed to find CPI and CPII, they look great. Are you guys taking requests anywhere for anything? A pack of vermin and animals would be great-- I'd love to have different all the different sizes of every vermin in the MM...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Congratulations! Kiss little Alustriel Cattibrie Piratecat Bell on top of the head for me, and thank your wife once more for agreeing to use my "suggested" name in exchange for those negatives. You guys are the best!

If you take a photo of her in "babyshield" formation, I'll be eternally in your debt.

- Kevin

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads