fighting games

Filqh

First Post
Me too

*this bulky guy isn't normally drawn to chicken scratch like this, but the word Fighting catches his attention and he muscles his way through the lengthy list of notes. He tears off an extra portion of parchment from a previous note, borrows a pen from BG*

ME TOO

*grins...then frowns, tears off another little piece to tack on*

FILQH

Leigh

First Post
ah.. well.. it appears i am at a standstill.. i cant decide who will fight who... so i need some help from the combatants and the odd passer by who reads these notes to help me pair people off...
Chao ~Leigh~

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

To pair us off alphabetically perhaps? That is my suggestion.

- The Humble Swordsage, Irthos​

Below his name is a wax seal of two crossed scimitars.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Leigh

First Post
ok then... if we go by alphabet then the first match would be Fliqh and Irthos
choose a day and put it here so we may hold the match

Last edited:

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

For time, today and tomorrow work for me, I am not sure about Fliqh though.

As for where, if it is my choice, I will pick the clearing.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Leigh

First Post
ok then... tomorrow afternoon will be the fighting time.. (whenever both combatants are on) and the place will be the clearing of the 'roads in fords keep (if either combatant cannot be on then a reschedule will be made accordingly)
the prize is thirty gold and one quarter of all bets made on the match... betting will stop just before the fight (so make those bets, a refund will be given out if the fight cannot be held, place all bets here if you dont see leigh in the tavern)
Chao ~Leigh~

Leigh

First Post
thank you all for comeing to the last fight, the next one will be between rallden and lexania.
the time will be determined later, the place is the clearing

chao ~Leigh~

Leigh

First Post
the match between rallden and lexania will be on saturday or sunday around the same time the last fight was
good luck to the fighters
~Leigh~

(on a side note midrod or silver will be a stand in for lex if she doesnt come or cant make it for some reason, it will be this way with all fights)

Last edited:

Irthos

First Post

Good proprietor of the fights, might I inquire as to who won the last fight?

Rallden

First Post
Writen on this note - ~I won this last fight, patheticly. My charge did not show, the one known as Lexania. Leigh stood in her place, to that point I broke most of her body. I grow weary of waiting, I would like another to stand in both places of Leigh as well as Lexania. I do not count this as a win regardless what is said. This was a simple beating and nothing more.~

Remove ads