• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fighting Style Feats (swashbuckler)

noretoc

First Post
Suggestions?

Swashbuckler Style

All swashbuckler Style feats are resticted to not wearing armor, and not carrying heavier then a light load.

Quick But Deadly
Pre Req: Weapon Focus: Finessable Weapon, Weapon Finesse
Benefit: You may apply 1/2 you Dexterity Bonus to damage rolls instead of your Str Modifier.
By Slipping quickly past your opponets defenses you can use your speed to score a better blow then others may.

Fancy Footwork
Pre Req: Combat Expertise, Dodge
Benefit: When Taking a -2 penelty or higher with combat expertise You bonus to AC is 1.5 times your to hit penalty.
Weapon Flair
Pre Req: Quick But Deadly or Fancy Footwork, Combat Expertise, Improved Disarm or Improved Trip
Benefit: On Opposed Rolls (Attack Rolls, Str Checks for Bull Rush or Trips) You may add your Charisma bonus as a Circumstance bonus on the roll.

Expert Defense
Pre Req: 2 Swashbuckler Style Feats
Benefit: You recieve a +2 Dodge bonus to defense

Confusing Banter
Pre Req: 2 Swashbuckler Feats
Benefit: In lieu on an attack you may make an opposed attack roll if succesful you can mislead your opponet forcing one of three options (1 they take an Immediate 5 ft step in the direction of your choice, they are flat footed for the next attack that hits them or they take a penelty on attack rolls against anyone but you equal to your charisma modifier.)

Swashbuckling Mastery
Pre Req: Quick But Deadly, Fancy Footwork, Weapon Flair, Expert Defense, Confusing Banter Character Lvl 10+
Benefit: Quick But Deadly Apply full dex bonus to damage Expert Defense Increases to a +4 Bonus.

milo

First Post
I would say that the bonus on expert defense should probably only be +1 and the bonus to AC on SB Mastery should increase to +2. Other than that it looks good.

noretoc

First Post
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking of that. I ended up leaving it high, as the feats are only valid if you are not wearing armor, and it is a low magic campaign... no bracers/ rings, etc... I think I will take a look at it again, though.

Remove ads