Level Up (A5E) Final Hours to Back Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition!

With the Kickstarter now counting down in hours rather than days, and a slew of stretch goals unlocked, time is running out! Whether you're looking for more customizable characters, full journey rules, or magic item prices and crafting rules, Level Up overhauls every aspect of the core 5E game to bring you a game with more depth but without extra complexity! Over 4,000 backers and nearly...

With the Kickstarter now counting down in hours rather than days, and a slew of stretch goals unlocked, time is running out! Whether you're looking for more customizable characters, full journey rules, or magic item prices and crafting rules, Level Up overhauls every aspect of the core 5E game to bring you a game with more depth but without extra complexity!

Over 4,000 backers and nearly three-quarters of a million dollars raised! Backers will have this game in their hands on Friday!

unlocked.png

aq.png

t&t_big_info.png

hold.jpg

monster_features.jpg

TheSword

Legend
It’s a great result so far. I hope it closes out well.

I know it would be nice to be in the million $$ club but I think it’s a tough ask as most of those have miniatures, merchandise, board games or other services like streaming that they were also including/raising money for. Everything Level up has achieved has been on the strength of the books. That’s no mean feat! Well done.

Last edited:

Remove ads

Remove ads