Level Up (A5E) Final Hours to Back Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition!

With the Kickstarter now counting down in hours rather than days, and a slew of stretch goals unlocked, time is running out! Whether you're looking for more customizable characters, full journey rules, or magic item prices and crafting rules, Level Up overhauls every aspect of the core 5E game to bring you a game with more depth but without extra complexity! Over 4,000 backers and nearly...

With the Kickstarter now counting down in hours rather than days, and a slew of stretch goals unlocked, time is running out! Whether you're looking for more customizable characters, full journey rules, or magic item prices and crafting rules, Level Up overhauls every aspect of the core 5E game to bring you a game with more depth but without extra complexity!

Over 4,000 backers and nearly three-quarters of a million dollars raised! Backers will have this game in their hands on Friday!

unlocked.png

aq.png

t&t_big_info.png

hold.jpg

monster_features.jpg

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Congratulations so far. No idea what your goals and dreams were, but this seems like a great result at this point. Very happy to be a backer.

I backed Archmage right at launch. I’m seriously considering the Zeitgeist hardcover as an add-on. If I miss the deadline, will there still be an opportunity to get it?

EDIT: I added Zeitgeist PDF to my order!

Last edited:

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I want to contribute, but I can't. I had a lot of unexpected expenses this last quarter of the year... I can't afford it right now...

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I want to contribute, but I can't. I had a lot of unexpected expenses this last quarter of the year... I can't afford it right now...
Feels for your troubles.

I'm sure various versions of at least some of the books and aids will be available at some point after the Kickstarter

Remove ads

Remove ads