• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Issue of Dragon

Blue Sky

Explorer
Dannyalcatraz said:
I understand there will be a CD-ROM with "dubiously acquired" footage of celebrities playing RPGs when they thought nobody was filming, including a great one with Wil Wheaton GMing a session of Original Traveller for Paris Hilton, Larry King, Patton Oswalt, Antonio Banderas, and Samuel L. Jackson.

A "LAFF RIOT", I'm told. :)

I played a game with Samuel L Jackson, once. All we fought were "Mother [Expletive Deleted] Dragons in Mother [Expletive Deleted] caves!"

Such a twink.

....you mean....win....finish....complete it?!?

so long as it is dignified I'll be okay with it. 3 months away..... Too damn soon.....

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Waldorf said:
There will be a special article from Gygax revealing the secret on how to win D&D.
I ran a very rules-lite version of an intro-to-roleplaying game for a friend who wanted to learn how to roleplay.

He ended up winning. I was baffled. I didn't know it was possible to win.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I played a game with Samuel L Jackson, once. All we fought were "Mother [Expletive Deleted] Dragons in Mother [Expletive Deleted] caves!"

Such a twink.

I'd love to see his PC...I understand he always plays the baddest MF in the universe. Big purple laser-sword...big silver blaster...

and a Kilt.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Night Watchman said:
Oooh. A little bit of my soul just dried up and fell off.

A little bit of my soul did something entirely different. :)

According to that linked thread, there are supposed to be some really good tidbits in there, including one by Ed Greenwood!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads