• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final Issue of Dragon

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I can just picture Samuel L. Jackson at the gametable...

"Hand me my character sheet. It's the one that says 'Bad Mother @#$%er' on it."

Random Axe

Explorer
Alzrius said:
I can just picture Samuel L. Jackson at the gametable...

"Hand me my character sheet. It's the one that says 'Bad Mother @#$%er' on it."
"FAERUNIAN, MOTHER-*&%&^#%!! DO YOU SPEAK IT!!!"

"Say Orc again. I dare you, I double-dare you, Mother-&&*$$@%**, say Orc one more ***-damned time!"

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I can see it:

"There's a boxed texed I got memorized. Module A4, Encounter B3: The path of the lawful good man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the NE and the tyranny of lawful evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shield others the low-leveled through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's devoted defender and the finder of lost children. And I will smite down upon thee with great deific vengeance and furious barbarian rage those who attempt to poison and destroy my fellow party members. And you will know I am the Dungeon Master when I lay my vengeance upon you."

kenobi65

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I ran a very rules-lite version of an intro-to-roleplaying game for a friend who wanted to learn how to roleplay.

He ended up winning. I was baffled. I didn't know it was possible to win.

So, you're saying he both (a) killed the orc, and (b) ate the pie? :D

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Henry said:
According to that linked thread, there are supposed to be some really good tidbits in there, including one by Ed Greenwood!

We already knew about the Lloth tidbits, now we have to see Ed's too? :confused:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads