• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final words...

ajanders

Explorer
The other Crime Scene

Veyk

[sblock]
The watchmen get the inquisitive to come over and listen to this.
"Could you describe the gnome who did the light show?" asks the inquisitive.
(Are you rolling bluff or just the standard changeling 'take 10'?
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Veyk]

(Of course, taking 10, using the " tried and true " approach, is Veyk's entire philosophy on interaction.)

" Gnome? What gnome? All I saw was a halfling, a real short one, too. Tanned skin, like those Talenta barbarians, and sandy hair. Didn't really get a look at his eyes. Had a bit of a sneer to him, though. Seemed a little too confident. "
[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
At the Crime Scene

Veyk
[sblock]
"A halfling. Pardon me. I'm not very good at shorthand. And then the woman cast scorching ray on this poor legless fellow over here after the crossbowmen shot her date?"
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Veyk]
" No, that's not what happened. She blasted him after the skycoach, which was acting with the attack, it seemed, landed and he got out. That was after her poor date was slain. "
[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
Fortunately, the mook does not have improved unarmed strike.
Rethlin misses the mook.
Ambra steps back and covers the mook with her crossbow.
Zook, you're up.

ajanders

Explorer
Back at the Crime Scene

Veyk
[sblock]
The two cops and the inquisitive all look at each other.
"Acting with the attack? How do you know this?"
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Veyk]
" Are you daft? If you were piloting a skycoach, why would you land in the middle of a pitched battle to let one of your passangers outs, if you had nothing to do with said battle? ' How do you know ' indeed! " says Bhalag, adding a harumph for emphasis.
[/sblock]

Moggthegob

First Post
Zook, quite shocked, begins to chant and move his thin, frail little arms in very careful practiced patterns and say, "Please do not hurt my friends!!"

OOC: Zook casts charm person

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads