• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final words...

Moggthegob

First Post
Zook knocks himself in the head " I am so stupid, Bhalag here" he uses his gnomish prestigitation to knock the reins up and into Bhalag's hands. " Now lets get out of here, please."
OOC: is this taking place instead of my previously posted action, and since i go before Bhalag allow him to start over with the reins in his hand

Kaodi

Hero
" Sovereigns damn them, " curses Bhalag, still unable to produce results with the reins.

Handle Animal: 1d20+1=8

(At this point I have to ask about being able to make two attempts per round. According to the SRD, handling an animal is a move action, while pushing is a full-round action. So, can I make a second attempt each round if the first one fails? Here is my roll if I can.)

Handle Animal: 1d20+1=15

(If that works, I plunge the animals forward and down towards the clouds.)

ajanders

Explorer
The chase begins

This does, in fact, work, and you rip out from under the skytruck with a rattle-crunch of things breaking off your skycab you probably didn't want breaking off.

The molding on the side of the cab starts flapping as Bharag starts his power dive, adding the clop-clop that had been missing from the phantasmal steed's hooves.
Everyone inside the cab can see cracked wood and loose nails.

Swear words and oaths follow behind you as the skytruck starts to give chase, diving after you.

Fortunately, the pursuing skytruck doesn't have front gunports, so until someone goes mad with bloodlust and hangs out the door to shoot you, you can shoot out the back window without much trouble.

Since we had a small break in the action, can we get initiative rolls all around please?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads