D&D 5E First World: Possibly One of the New D&D setting?

dave2008

Legend
It’s certainly possible. But what’s the draw? What’s unique about it? From the descriptions it’s literally the kitchen sink all other kitchen sinks came from.
It depends how they approach it. It could have a lot of things unique to it, or nothing at all. It a bit of a blank slate in terms of D&D lore.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Yeah I doubt it. For one thing, it's explicitly called out as destroyed. For another, I suspect this is just a recontextualizing of the Dawn War, meaning this is just the battleground between the gods and primordials.

Not impossible of course, and I think playing in a prehistoric world would be cool. Reminds me of the Avenger 1,000,000 B.C.

1626475162263.png

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
It’s certainly possible. But what’s the draw? What’s unique about it? From the descriptions it’s literally the kitchen sink all other kitchen sinks came from.
The mythic golden age, when elves and other races weren't ancient, but were new and the the laws of magic, etc., were just being decided.

Be there when Gruumsh had his eye put out (maybe you're the elf who actually does it?). Be there when the cavern comes down on Kurtulmak. Work the forge when the first souls are being blown into dwarves.

See: The Dawnforge and Morningstar 3E settings.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases