D&D 5E Fizban Is In The Wild -- With the Table of Contents!

Some people have received their copies of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, and have posted photos (including the table of contents!) online!

Some people have received their copies of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, and have posted photos (including the table of contents!) online!

8BFC444C-5615-4B7D-8BB7-F5D32D4F4C49.jpeg

E9ABFDE2-7C70-4917-8A3B-8C08CC5818DF.jpeg

E8DE898D-6851-408A-BC24-7010CEF5FF14.jpeg

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Interesting, full age categories for Deep and Moonstone Dragons, 4 pages on Dragons as PCs, it seems the Draconomicon has 17 exe.plar Dragons of various types described in Sidebars with some familiar names.

No Dragonbes, or are Dragonnel or Liondrake that?

Draconian stats, some Dragonborn NPCS, other stuff.
Dragons as PCs? Do you mean dragonborn stuff or proper dragons?

overgeeked

B/X Known World
4 whole pages on how to run full Drsgons as player characters, right in Chapter 2 in the ToC, in the middle of the discussion of how a DM can RP Dragons.

4 pages means itsmorr than "hey, kis, you can pretend to be dragons, now fo make up some rules." Nit a lot more, but something.
Who said Council of Wyrms? I didn’t say Council of Wyrms. Did you say Council of Wyrms?

Who said Council of Wyrms? I didn’t say Council of Wyrms. Did you say Council of Wyrms?

I wanted to try Council of Wyrms, but I didn't like the rules that balanced higher-tier dragons with longer "sleeping" times between levelling. It seemed to make actual campaigning weird. I'll have to see if these rules are interesting enough to work with.

Remove ads

Remove ads