D&D 5E Fizban Is In The Wild -- With the Table of Contents!

Some people have received their copies of Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, and have posted photos (including the table of contents!) online!

8BFC444C-5615-4B7D-8BB7-F5D32D4F4C49.jpeg

E9ABFDE2-7C70-4917-8A3B-8C08CC5818DF.jpeg

E8DE898D-6851-408A-BC24-7010CEF5FF14.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
4 whole pages on how to run full Drsgons as player characters, right in Chapter 2 in the ToC, in the middle of the discussion of how a DM can RP Dragons.

4 pages means it's more than "hey, kids, you can pretend to be dragons, now go make up some rules." Nit a lot more, but something.
I'm assuming that this section will be a bit similar to the Survivors from Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, and I'm loving the idea of it. I'm assuming that that section is going to mention Council of Wyrms.

Interesting, full age categories for Deep and Moonstone Dragons, 4 pages on Dragons as PCs, it seems the Draconomicon has 17 exe.plar Dragons of various types described in Sidebars with some familiar names.

No Dragonbes, or are Dragonnel or Liondrake that?

Draconian stats, some Dragonborn NPCS, other stuff.

I had always assumed that the list of high CR dragons we had seen a few weeks ago was incomplete.

Edit, now that I've seen one of the quick previews, he flips past the Adult Deep Dragon, and it's only CR 11. So presumably the Ancient category is below 19. And presumably the same with moonstone dragons. That's an unexpected twist.

Last edited:

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Also... eyedrake? Is this a creature dreamed up by a beholder that had a nightmare about dragons?
Yep.
It looks like Greatwyrm is actually a template or something similar.
Yeah, probably just giving an example stat block of how Great Wyrm dragons work along with the template info. Or it will have all the information for the different types of dragons inside the stat block, like the Summoning spells from Tasha's.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases