• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FLGS in Newport News area?

Xyanthon

First Post
*Sorry if this is not the right forum for this*. Heya all, I'll be back in the states in about a week and a half and was wondering if there are any good games stores in the Newport News/Norfolk, VA area? I'll be there for about two weeks and have a rental car so if there is anything good within a few hours drive, I'll be interested. Thanks in advance.

Glyfair

Explorer
Xyanthon said:
*Sorry if this is not the right forum for this*. Heya all, I'll be back in the states in about a week and a half and was wondering if there are any good games stores in the Newport News/Norfolk, VA area? I'll be there for about two weeks and have a rental car so if there is anything good within a few hours drive, I'll be interested. Thanks in advance.

I have a friend in Virigina Beach, so I've visted in the area a few times. Once when I was making an extended visit and had some free time I hit the gaming stores in the area (about 5 years ago). The one that stood out in that area was Campaign Headquarters. It seemed a bit more wargame oriented than roleplaying, but they covered a lot of ground (including being at least partially a comic book store).

Of course, I'm only speaking as a visitor. I didn't socialize (no games going on at the time, at all), so I can speak to the social atmosphere.

Nyeshet

First Post
In Newport News, near the intersection of Warwick Blvd and Main Street there is a place called "Worlds Best Comics" that has a huge selection of RPGs, anime, comics, etc. Actually, after Borderlines and B&N at the Patrick Henry mall it is probably the best place to go for rpgs. Most other comic stores in the area focus on cards and comics.

Worlds Best Comics
9714 Warwick Blvd
Newport News, VA 23601
(757) 595-9005

Use Google maps, under 'lookup business' for a good idea as to where it is. Oh, and use option A when it gives two addresses. The place moved a year or so ago, and B is the old address.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads