Florida man vs an Aussie

Florida man vs an Aussie

• Florida man

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Aussie

Votes: 14 60.9%

Australians are just try hard Americans right?
Inspired by this comment, I thought I'd see who would win in a fight between the two

For those who don't know :

Florida Man is an Internet meme first popularized in 2013 referring to an alleged prevalence of male persons performing irrational or absurd actions in the U.S. state of Florida. Internet users typically submit links to news stories and articles about unusual or strange crimes and other events occurring in Florida, with stories' headlines often beginning with "Florida Man..." followed by the main event of the story

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
5a64c764998e0.jpeg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Ozzies are wannabe Americans but in no way do they achieve the inordinate bizarreness of Floridaman, even when theyre drunk.

Americans are just at superlative levels of quirk, Australians can only ever aspire to emulate, though I often wonder why they’d want to

Ryujin

Legend
Ozzies are wannabe Americans but in no way do they achieve the inordinate bizarreness of Floridaman, even when theyre drunk.

Americans are just at superlative levels of quirk, Australians can only ever aspire to emulate, though I often wonder why they’d want to
Most of the Aussies that I have met in Canada say that they want to eventually move to the UK. Most of the people from the UK that I meet in Canada eventually want to move to Australia. What does this mean, apart from no one wants to live in Canada?

Remove ads