• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Focus - Operates Vehicles

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
A boring title I know, but rather than write a focus for every vehicle type, I have combined into this for top pilots, drivers, etc.

I know there is a Pilots Starcraft, but it is rather specific and a little 'supernatural' too. This one is for mundane pilots, dirvers, riders, etc.

Text removed, as this can now be found in Cypher Caster Magazine 008

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/202447/CypherCaster-Magazine--Issue-008-October-2016

Last edited:

Belisarion

Explorer
Joined a group in roll20 and yeah, this system is a blast. I'll probably use your home brew material for Star Wars and play a session with my little son. You*re doing a good job!

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Hey cheers [MENTION=6813431]Belisarion[/MENTION].

Yep, a lot of love for the Cypher System from me. A blast for fast games. (I run games at school during lunch and recess).

I have a fair bit of this stuff around and I would love to hear feedback if you do happen to use any of it. At this stage most of it remains untested, especially these foci, which is why I posted here in the hope that that could happen.

I honestly thought there would be more posts for Cypher System stuff. There are quite a few reviews for their products in the review sections. Mostly positive too, so I thought more would be playing it. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I noticed you joined wikidot :) Hopefully I will see you there on the forums too. (I lucked upon your last post on our Star Wars site - I hadn't been there for some time - but now I know you are having a look, I will call in more often ;)).

Remove ads