• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Emiricol

I don't have the room open. THat's someone else's T13K room. But I can't seem to stay connected longer than two or three minutes at a time right now. I had no damn problem with my earlier game :(

Rish

First Post
Hey, guys. I may be a few minutes late tonight - I'll be coming from a problem session that's starting at 5p. I'll do my best to slip out early enough not to be late, and at worst it'll be 10-15 min. See everyone tonight!

Emiricol

No problem Rish! Okay, room is open.

Server: OpenRPG DevII
Room: The 13 Kingdoms - FMTG
password: "emiricol" (lower case e, and no quotes)

Emiricol

Sorry to end it right then, but it's 9pm my time, which is when I have to stop anyway, and my lag was making it impossible :/ We'll continue at Kirran's turn next week.

Rish

First Post
No worries. Sorry about that - I'm at least 5 minutes lagged on the server, if my lack of ping response is any judge. See you next week.

Rish

First Post
I've opened a room on DevII, with the usual information. I saw in another thread that E's been having connection problems, but we can hope.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads