• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Memnus

First Post
I've said this before, but just to remind everyone, I'm not available tonight. Kirran has my character sheet again. Sorry about this.

See you guys next week.

evandariel

First Post
Hey guys. I will be staying with my parents tonight. I can use their laptop, but there is no guarantee it will work. If it does not work, I might miss tonight's game. Just a heads up.

Emiricol

Memnus, Evandariel, you didn't miss anything. I'm not sure what happened but I wasn't able to get on. I reinstalled all components of OpenRPG, tried different servers, nothing worked. I'll keep working on it this week and if necessary, reinstall windows on Saturday so we can get going.

Sorry folks - with EN World down yesterday I couldn't tell anyone :( Very frustrating for everyone involved, I am sure.

firehorse

First Post
Ah, the ever repeating Emiricol computer meltdown syndrome. Maybe you should just purge Unix completely from your system.....

BTW, Enworld was back up Sunday morning.

Arkhandus

First Post
LOL, aye. Get rid of vile Unix in exchange for evil Windows! At least it might be more stable, maybe. :^) In any case, Better Games was doing wierd stuff last night, and though I saw ya on there eventually Em, it didn't appear that you were seeing my chat. I disconnected and tried reconnecting, but then it wouldn't work. So it was at least partially the server's fault, although it was working earlier, when me and the rest of the gang were waiting around. :)

BTW, is there anything we can do in the Tavern forum? I dunno what Evandariel was doing when he said Gadreman just disappeared, but I also dunno what we should do now since we have yet another week before the next session....

Emiricol

firehorse said:
Ah, the ever repeating Emiricol computer meltdown syndrome. Maybe you should just purge Unix completely from your system.....

BTW, Enworld was back up Sunday morning.
I got the "EN World is down" still when I went to bed Sunday night. And I've been back on Windows for months now :)

firehorse

First Post
Rolf (crystorix) was getting that too, until he cleared his browser cache.

Anywho, seeya Sunday?

Emiricol said:
I got the "EN World is down" still when I went to bed Sunday night. And I've been back on Windows for months now :)

evandariel

First Post
I too had difficulty logging on. The servers were all screwy, and the board was not working for me either. I don't think it was a personal problem, Em, because I could not even stay on better games public server for over 3 minutes, and only about 2 rooms would pop up. Oh well.

crystorix

Explorer
firehorse said:
Rolf (crystorix) was getting that too, until he cleared his browser cache.

Actually, I was using my link to the news page (I always just go there and click the hyperlink from there to the boards), and when I just put in www.enworld.org, it took me directly to the forums.

firehorse

First Post
Hey all...Rish has opened up a room on Better Games. Kirran, Fleck, Rolf and I are just waiting on a DM and the rest. Same password as always.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads