• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Zildrax

First Post
Hey Ark, if you get a chance, got somthing I'd like to discuss with you on ICQ. Nothing major but if you get a chance, do drop on. *smiles*

Arkhandus

First Post
I had left my computer basically right after my last post on this forum earlier, and only just got back on. I tend to be off the computer around 10 pm Pacific or so, until around 1 am or later, at which point I sometimes get back on the computer for an hour to check on stuff and do a little work before I'm finally tired enough to sleep. Lemme know what time I should get on ICQ later today.

Memnus

First Post
Server's up. Ark, if you post a full ID'd treasure from kobolds and dragons - or log in and send me a text node of it, even - I'll work out a split for it, between gnomish donations, Fleck, Valdir, Argus, Zerash, and whatever Rolf and Snake take away.

Arkhandus

First Post
Completed list of loot from Oruzanthanax and kobolds that fought beside/around him

I've been busy today, but here's the current list of kobold/dragon loot, after the purchases/sales in Binbar and such. This also does not include any junk that the party couldn't find a buyer for whatsoever, such as kobold clothes and giant stag beetle saddles. Let me know what you intend to keep, what will be sold, and how the kept stuff will be divvied. Also, Valdir, let me know how many Javelins of Lightning and Masterwork Arrows you bought in Binbar. It looks like Fleck, Valdir, and Argus are the only ones to divvy the treasure below between.

Edit Note: This list does not include the kobold loot from the first kobold bandits; that stuff was already divvied up and identified in previous sessions, and can still be found near the bottom of the previous page in this thread; though a few of those items may have been used by now. This list also includes a Handy Haversack that Fleck bought for Valdir, at his request, using some of the dragon loot; so when divvying this stuff, include the HH as part of Valdir's share. Valdir traded his old armor for a Cloak of Elvenkind, so that does not count towards his share, but the magic armor he got does count towards his share. I've already subtracted Rolf's and Snake's shares of the treasure, which were just coins, gems, and precious stones; Rolf and Snake each took with them 7,500 gold coins, 500 silver coins, 250 copper coins, 1 electrum bar, and 30 malachite pieces. Also, the cost for pearls in Fleck's Identify spells has already been subtracted, for the Identify spells used on the dragon's hoard, so Fleck doesn't have to adjust his current number of pearls.

300 platinum coins
9,006 gold coins
280 silver coins
157 copper coins

2 pieces of blue quartz (10 gp each)
1 piece of bloodstone (20 gp)
1 banded agate (7 gp)
3 pieces of hematite (10 gp each)
104 rock crystals (40 gp each)
24 tourmaline gems (120 gp each)
29 malachite stones (5 gp each)
16 onyx stones (30 gp each)
30 agate gemstones (6 gp each)
22 green jade fragments (30 gp each)
7 smoky topaz gems (200 gp each)
11 pink pearls (110 gp each)
1 electrum bar of 1 pound (25 gp)

1 mithral breastplate stylized with scale etchings and claw patterns, adorned with gold trim, magic mithral breastplate +3 of Acid Resistance 10 (majority of Valdir's share)
1 sturdy and well-made backpack with brass buckles, Handy Haversack (minor part of Valdir's share)
1 solid gold idol artistically depicting Naeron consuming souls (700 gp if you could find a Naeronite who appreciates the artistic and semi-religious value of it, but the appraiser says you could get 200 gp perhaps if selling it to someone just to melt it down for the gold) (second note, this item was just given to Zerash at his request, so leave it out of the divvying between Valdir, Fleck, and Argus)
1 carved bone statuette presumably depicting the green dragon Oruzanthanax (55 gp if you could, again, find someone who appreciates the artistic value of a dragon statuette, otherwise you might get 10 gp for selling it)
1 bronze torc inlaid with pieces of jet, sized for a small humanoid's head or a medium humanoid's arm (350 gp)
1 silver medallion inlaid with an elaborate green dragon's profile in malachite stones, upon a necklace of tiny gold and silver chain-links (550 gp)

4 small lances (10 gp each)
12 small spears (2 gp each)
12 small slings (0 gp each)
24 bags of 10 sling bullets each (1 sp each bag)
12 small suits of leather armor (10 gp each)
4 small suits of masterwork full plate armor (1,650 gp each)
8 quivers of 19 small arrows each (1 gp each quiver)
2 cases of 10 small bolts each (1 gp each case)
1 small repeating light crossbow (250 gp)
3 small battleaxes (10 gp each)
10 small warhammers (12 gp each)
10 small shortbows (30 gp each)
1 small tower shield (30 gp)
2 small light wooden shields (3 gp each)
10 small heavy steel shields (20 gp each)
1 small suit of masterwork chainmail (300 gp)

3 spell component pouches (5 gp each)
1 silver unholy symbol of Naeron on a thick necklace of preserved muscle tendon and assorted preserved fingers (worth 2 gp for its silver)
1 map case (1 gp)
1 simple parchment map of the forest (essentially valueless)
5 blank sheets of parchment (2 sp each)
1 half-full vial of ink (8 gp)
1 inkpen (1 sp)
1 magnifying glass (100 gp)
1 spyglass (1,000 gp)

8 flasks of alchemist's fire (20 gp each)
8 flasks of acid (10 gp each)
3 tindertwigs (1 gp each)
15 nearly-full flasks of dark and odious ale (essentially valueless to non-kobolds)
4 bags of caltrops (1 gp each)
12 tanglefoot bags (50 gp each)
12 thunderstones (30 gp ecah)
12 vials of alchemical antitoxin (50 gp each)
15 smokesticks (20 gp each)

1 brass ring embedded with six tiny square pieces of different precious stones, Ring of Counterspells (holds Lightning Bolt at present)
1 copper rod of intertwined 3-foot-long bars, capped at one end with a hexagonal piece of obsidian, Lesser Metamagic Rod of Extend Spell (3/day, each time it freely Extends the duration of one spell of 3rd-level or lower)

12 vials of murky amber fluid, Potions of Cure Light Wounds (1d8+5)
4 vials of bubbly red fluid, Potions of Cure Serious Wounds (3d8+8)
18 vials of bubbly red fluid, Potions of Cure Serious Wounds (3d8+10)
1 vial of steely gray fluid, Potion of Shield of Faith (+5 deflection AC, CL 20)
3 vials of effervescent tan-gray fluid, Potions of Bull's Strength (+4 Str, CL 6)

1 short stick of rotted wood, tipped with a small, smoky quartz, Ray of Enfeeblement Wand (CL 4, 50 charges)
1 Scroll of Cure Critical Wounds (4d8+9)
1 Scroll of Fireball (5d6, DC 14)
1 flask marked with a label in Draconic runes, Potion of Tongues (CL 6)

1 well-made, sturdy-looking rope 60 feet long, Rope of Climbing
1 gold disk on a chain, with a vaguely-etched image of a dragon, Amulet of Health (+2 Constitution)
1 plain brown-cloth bag (Bag of Holding, type II, weighs 25 pounds at all times, actually holds up to 500 pounds or 70 cubic feet worth of volume)
1 wide white belt of silk, Monk's Belt
20 small cold iron arrows, magic +1 small cold iron arrows
20 small adamantine arrows, magic +1 small adamantine arrows
20 small silver arrows, magic +1 small silver arrows
28 small bolts with odd fletching and thin linework engraved upon the shafts, magic +1 shocking and frost small bolts

1 Spellbook with numerous spells and notes written in draconic (an extra thick tome; 131 pages of spells, and looks like it has around 40-odd pages of draconic notes, with only six blank pages near the end; includes resistance, acid splash *banned to Fleck*, detect poison, detect magic, read magic, daze, dancing lights, flare, light, ray of frost, ghost sound, disrupt undead *banned to Fleck*, touch of fatigue *banned to Fleck*, mage hand, mending, message, open/close, arcane mark, prestidigitation; alarm, endure elements, protection from evil, protection from good, shield, mage armor *banned to Fleck*, unseen servant *banned to Fleck*, identify, magic missile, shocking grasp, ray of enfeeblement *banned to Fleck*, animate rope, erase, expeditious retreat, feather fall, jump, magic weapon; ghoul touch *banned to Fleck*, blur, scorching ray, invisibility, resist energy, knock, spider climb, see invisibility; dispel magic, lightning bolt, hold person, vampiric touch *banned to Fleck*, tongues, fireball, stinking cloud *banned to Fleck*, greater magic weapon, keen edge; summon monster IV *banned to Fleck*, stone shape, shout, dimension door, scrying, charm monster; summon monster V *banned to Fleck*, transmute rock to mud, transmute mud to rock, secret chest *banned to Fleck*, and mind fog)

Last edited:

firehorse

First Post
Valdir's pretty much got everything he needs as far as items go. If nobody else wants them, I could use the acid and alchemist fire to replenish my special arrows. The spyglass would come in handy for scouting unless Fleck wants it.

Maybe we can give our new lizardman companion, in addition to the Naeron symbol he wanted, the scroll of CCW and lesser CSW potions. Fleck should obviously get the spellbook and maybe the scroll of Fireball, rod, ring and wand. Argus, the monk's belt, potions of Bull's Strength, Shield of Faith and Amulet of Health

The small arms/armor, including the magical stuff, should be given to the gnomes if/when we find them (unless Fleck wants some of them).

The rest of it could be community stuff or sold.

Remove ads