• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
evandariel said:
Not sure if we can roleplay morning yet, but I thought I'd take a stab at getting some of the RP out of our system now before next session. If it's ok with you FH, then I made a post in the tavern thread for fleck or drack or whoever wants to get some of this done. See you guys next week.

Actually, that'd be great. Due to an recently emergent (about 10 minutes ago) family issue, I won't be able to DM tonight. Sorry all.

Please, feel free to RP in the Tavern threads regardless of games being on and off. That is what they are for.

firehorse

First Post
Zildrax said:
Guys, I gotta be honest...I'm just not that into the campaign lately. I have no problem with any of the players, on the contrary, you're all great and nice folks. But I just can't seem to really invigorate myself and get into it lately. :( I'm sure it's shown.

I think I might need some time off from it. I don't want to vanish though, I'd still like to play with you all eventually. I'm just not too into it right now. Maybe I will be again later.

That said, I can stick around if you need me too till there is a suitable point for Zerash to step out. I hope I'm not letting anyone down.

That is a crying shame. You're a damn good player. I hope the DMing and inconsistent schedules of late aren't the cause.

I've been there as far as being burnt out. Hope you work through it soon and return, you are always welcome.

Post something in the tavern thread that will explain your sudden departure and that should be fine. No game this week anyway. Feel free to lurk anytime.

firehorse

First Post
Dragonwriter said:
Hey folks,
Would it be possible for a friend of mine who has recently gotten into D&D watch in on the game tonight?
He is interested in possibly joining Arkhandus' new campaign and wants to watch some other D&D games. So far, he has only played with me in a 1-person homebrew campaign of mine. He is very eager to learn, but is still kinda learning the ropes.
So, would it be okay with you?

Fine with me, although the game will likely be next week as I have a bit of a last minute family thing to deal with. Sorry. If Zildrax really does leave, we will have an opening in this one too.

Arkhandus

First Post
Sure, no problem, Dragonwriter.

And understandable, Zildrax. If you're feeling kinda burnt out or disinterested for now, go ahead and take a break.

Hope your family's doin' OK, Firehorse!

Argus would participate in the morning RP, but I think he'd only arrive back at camp in the late morning, like two hours before noon or something. He probably slept in for a bit with the opportunity to rest in a real bed, instead of his usual sleepin' on a bedroll on hard ground. :) He'll get there after a bit, though.

I'll get around to updating the other campaign's info soon enough. I just keep gettin' distracted and working on other things.

evandariel

First Post
Last week firehorse had something come up, and this week it's my turn. I may be able to play but I will definitely be late by 30 minutes to an hour (hopefully less rather than more)

Sorry, but you know how these abrupt 'problems' arise.

Brennan will just hang out in support. He's ok at searching for traps and uses his dogs to track scents, and he can fight good if necessary. Hopefully I won't miss too much. Sorry again guys.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Wow, that stinks. Even if we don't have a game tonight, I would at least like to talk on a room, cause my friend has some questions and needs a little of T13K explained. Also, we would like to talk with you, Ark, about the new campaign you are starting...
Hope to see you guys.

Ezieer

First Post
My attendance tonite is very iffy. In fact my future attendance is pretty much in peril. As my 1 year old grows older... getting her to bed as well as the 4 year old to bed is getting more and more difficult.

Combined with an extreme malaise with how Drack can help out on non-combat situations... it's all pretty much bad news.

Remove ads