• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For real this time: What is your stance on 4e

What is your current stance on 4e?

• I love 4e and am not going back to 3.x

Votes: 117 41.2%
  • I love 4e but still will play 3.x

Votes: 41 14.4%
  • I like 4e and 3.x the same

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • I like 4e but still love 3.x more, but I have not played 4e or own the books

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • I like 4e and have played it or own books, but I still love 3.x more

Votes: 17 6.0%
  • I dislike 4e and have played it and own the books

Votes: 23 8.1%
  • I dislike 4e and have played it but do not own the books

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • I dislike 4e and own the books but I have not played it

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • I dislike 4e but have not played it and do not own the books

Votes: 34 12.0%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najo

First Post
Ok, third time is the charm. I missed a couple important options on the last poll and I wanted to get a better one up before to many ENworlders voted on the last one. This is the final poll, promise :)

Please share comments about your 4e stance right now. I am interested in your insight each of you can share.

mattdm

First Post
Well, like I said in the last one, I'll still play 3.x if that's the game of choice, but I don't intend to run it ever again (except for maybe in the form of E6).

smootrk

First Post
Got the 4e PHB, but overall, not so impressed. Not that I am overly impressed with 3.x either; I am planning to 'downgrade' even more and play via Basic Fantasy RPG or maybe Savage Worlds (BFrpg preferred because of cost = $0.00).

FalcWP

Explorer
As I've said before... I love everything I'm seeing in 4E and I'm really looking forward to playing in a week or so. However, I'm still willing to play 3.5 if that's what folks I game with opt for. But I don't see myself *running* a 3.5 game again - 4E all the way when I DM.

As before 4e is not my type of game.Nothing in it is interesting to me at all.I do not own or have I played 4e,Have seen and read some of the books it just does nothing for me.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I really like 4e. I really like 3x. Thank heavens I realize that I don't have to choose between the two games. I can (perhaps shockingly to some) play both of these games. Or even other games, too.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Played two sessions of Keep. Have the books.

Playing Savage Tide right now.

After that, I'll be GMing the Freeport trilogy with 3.5.

I imagine that once a few more books come out or some of my friends run a few 4e games that I'll give 4e a more serious look but right now it's a little too different for me.

Had the same problem with 3rd ed though so nothing new there.

Family

First Post
For some reason this poll reminds me of McCarthyism. ;)

Mr. Darkness, I put it to you sir: Are you now, or have you every been, a memeber of a 4e gaming group. Answer the question!

/not actually aimed at Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads