• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Realms: Favored Enemy Selection help

elawai

Community Supporter
I'm thinking of taking some ranger levels (along with my rogue levels) for my elf who is striving towards the Divine Seeker class in the Forgotten Realms setting.

The question here is: Her diety is the elven goddess Hanali Celanil (goddess of love, beauty, art and all that good stuff). Does Hanali have any Favored Enemies that would be appropriate for a Forgotten Realms campaign? I'm looking for something more than "all elves hate orcs!".

Last edited:

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
I don't beleive that Hanali herself has any favored enemies, but keep in mind that you can choose a group or organization as your Favored Enemy. According to Faiths & Avatars, Hanali Celanil is "opposed to those powers who destroy beauty (such as Lolth and Talos) or who nurture bitterness and heartache (such as Shar)".

Depending on the campaign, and how much your DM would be willing to accomodate your choice, you might choose the Church of Talos, Lolth, or Shar as your Favored Enemy.

Last edited:

Remove ads