• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: 3.5 Discounts (FREE TOOLBOX)

DM_Jeff

Explorer
quiet you

It's OK, maybe jim didn't play D&D as much DM it, there is a difference, methinks. It's OK jim, others can play D&D and be a dork but you will always remain cool even when arguing the finer points of flank or realizing the balor has spell resistance.

Nobody's getting off...we're all in this together! ;)

-DM Jeff

jim pinto

First Post
It's OK, maybe jim didn't play D&D as much DM it, there is a difference, methinks. It's OK jim, others can play D&D and be a dork but you will always remain cool even when arguing the finer points of flank or realizing the balor has spell resistance.

Nobody's getting off...we're all in this together! ;)

-DM Jeff

i sat in a marathon game once, where two players spent the better part of an hour arguing about the speed of a hippogriff vs. wind walk… with neither one having the brains or sense to open a f****g book that was 2 feet away.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
i sat in a marathon game once, where two players spent the better part of an hour arguing about the speed of a hippogriff vs. wind walk… with neither one having the brains or sense to open a f****g book that was 2 feet away.

We've all seen players like that. Some who like arguing for the sake of it. The key is removing folks who can turn a fun game of fantasy into a geek-themed testosterone fest and keep the players who care about plot, awesome action combat and character development. They are out there. I know, I have 'em.

This post dedicated to Angelo, Amanda, Bruce, and Dawn.

-DM Jeff

Remove ads