• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Dungeon Dressings as Tiles, Counters, Tokens

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Forked from: Kev's Lounge Free Dungeon Tiles

Sabathius42 said:
What I like best, however, are the "dungeon dressing" tiles that go along with the rooms. We usually play on a vinyl mat with marker-drawn walls and we can use those extras for our mat just as well as if we used the room printouts themselves.

Thus my love for a "furniture" pack.

If you decide to undertake that project PLEASE be sure to start a thread about it on ENWorld asking for suggestions. I am sure you could get 20 pages of subject ideas after a couple days of brainstorming.

I'll start that thread right now. :)

What would you add to a list of Dungeon Dressings to be used with Tiles, Counters, Tokens, etc.?

Klaus

First Post
Forked from: Kev's Lounge Free Dungeon Tiles

I'll start that thread right now. :)

What would you add to a list of Dungeon Dressings to be used with Tiles, Counters, Tokens, etc.?
I did, like, a bajillion Dungeon Dressing counters for Fiery Dragon's 4e BattleBox. Chairs, tables, medium barrels, large barrels, crates, skeletons, water, doors, statues (Medium, Large and Huge), large tables, fireplaces, holding cells, beds, stairs, altars, sarcophagi, torture rack, even complete inn rooms and stable pens.

jephlewis

First Post
I did, like, a bajillion Dungeon Dressing counters for Fiery Dragon's 4e BattleBox. Chairs, tables, medium barrels, large barrels, crates, skeletons, water, doors, statues (Medium, Large and Huge), large tables, fireplaces, holding cells, beds, stairs, altars, sarcophagi, torture rack, even complete inn rooms and stable pens.
And they are all AWESOME! My only wish is to be able to get more, and maybe bookcases. Really, pretty much everything else is covered in the battlebox.

jephlewis

First Post
Are they sold separately and/or as a download?
Good point. I'd definitely buy a "dungeon dressing expansion".
Klaus, do the dungeon dressing tiles come in any of the digital creature packs or something? What about the counter collection digital CD rom? Surely, it would be on there, right?

Klaus

First Post
And they are all AWESOME! My only wish is to be able to get more, and maybe bookcases. Really, pretty much everything else is covered in the battlebox.
Actually, there are bookcases and tapestries amond those. Either of those can double as doors, since they're lined up against the edge of the tile.

And no, the dungeon dressings aren't in digital format yet. When the time comes to make a BattleBox 2 and I have more tiles done, maybe we can release an all-dungeon dressing expansion.

Of note: nearly all of those Dungeon Dressings tiles are done using actual photographs as the basis. That makes them look more realistic without an overt CGI look.

Kwalish Kid

Explorer
How did I miss this product? It's now on the list of future purchases.

Klaus

First Post
I don't know! I pimped it (and the Counter Collection) at every chance I got!

:D

It's mostly sold out, but FDP is looking at printing another run! Grab 'em while ya can!

Remove ads