• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Show your Star Wars geekitude

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Oh, oh! I just remembered two more droids! Bullox and Blue Max!

My sons were sitting at the kitchen table looking at a Star Wars pop-up book they got for Christmas, and it got me thinking about this question again. And then I remembered these two robots from some old books I used to have way, way back.

So yay! I fully answered the question!

A gold-plated attaboy to whoever can identify these two droids.

Bullgrit
Han Solo Adventures, from ol' Doc's place in the Corporate Sector. Fun books! :D

R2-d@
C3PO
Battledroid
Destroyer
Medicdroid

I believe.... (never said I was a HUGE SW fan... :uhoh:)

...If I was to do this it would be name 5 X-Men or 5 Avengers. or 5 comicbook companies...

Last edited:

Megaton

First Post
That would be too easy. If you wanted a difficult question, I'd ask which regular Marvel Universe comic book series did Wolverine NOT ever show up in.

I could be way off, but I'd never seen anything about him showing up besides Daredevil, but I was never a huge comic reader...

Bullgrit

Adventurer
If you wanted a difficult question, I'd ask which regular Marvel Universe comic book series did Wolverine NOT ever show up in.
I think the point of the question is to establish whether the person has an interest in something (outside the job/industry) you're interested in. Not whether the person is so deep into the subject that they see the normal world from down in the hole.

Having said that, I could not answer your Wolverine question, but I consider myself a big comic book super hero fan (up to the mid 90s, anyway).

Was Wolverine in Micronauts? Rom the Spaceknight? Shogun Warriors? Transformers?

Bullgrit

Remove ads