• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Four Color to Fantasy: Missing Super Powers

Esiminar

Explorer
In example 1 for using hero points instead of magic items it lists Ageless but I cant find it anywhere in the rest of the document.

And in the Mighty Lifting power it lists Heroic Strength as a prerequisite but it also dosent apear anywhere else in the document.

But apart from these minor quibbles this is absolutly briliant great work!

Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I'm almost sure that Heroic Strength was the original name for Heightened Strength...

Last edited:

Horacio's right about Heroic Strength being Heightened Physical Ability - Strength. Ageless got misplaced and lost somewhere in the revisions. I think I was planning to change the name from Ageless to Immunity to Aging, but then I decided against it, and I ended up losing the text and not realizing it.

It has a base rank of 1, and basically gives you the monk's ability to not suffer the penalties of aging, though you still die when your time is up. For 1 more rank, you just don't die of old age; only injury or violence can kill you.

Remove ads