FR Heathen

kmdietri

Explorer
Grieve’s axe scores greivous wounds on the Bugbears closest to him, leaving them both bleeding profusely.

[sblock=OOC]Hit, they’re both bloodied.

Map

Oramail, your up.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Oramail dances around (as best in can in such a small area) his weapons cutting through the air with an almost unnatural finesse. He tries to attack both bugbears in front of him, thinking that the friend of the one in front of him may not being paying attention. His smile quickly fades as he sees his blades bounce off the overgrown monkey's fur.

[sblock=ooc] Holy crap, those rolls were terrible lol. I sure hope Grieve kills both of these guys, cuz I'm not helping at all :)

Twin Strike (K15 and L15) (1d20+5=9, 1d20+5=10) [/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Blinking its eyes as the Wizard apparently disappears in a blink, the first archer points his bow at Therez and lets loose, the arrow streaks towards Therez and buries itself into his shoulder.

The warcaster tightens his grip on the staff in his hands and swings weakly at Ryash, as it’s blood continues to flow freely. However the blow is far too weak to penetrate Ryash’s defenses.

The second archer, buoyed by his allies success takes aim at the apparently abandoned cleric and lets fly as well. This arrow embeds itself in Therez’s shoulder less then a haris width from the first arrow.

Angered by the constant slashing of Grieve’s axes the Bugbear between Oramail and Ryash carefully moves away from the Half-Elf and attacks the Genasi from his side. But too distracted by his wounds his blow fails to land.

Finally, the Bugbear beside Therez grins as he notices his allies arrows sticking out of the cleric and takes aim with his Morningstar. But unlike his archer allies he fails to make his attack count.

[sblock=OOC]Therez gets hit for 11 by the archer (I13).

Ryash you get missed.

Therez, 11 damage from the second archer.

Ryash, you get missed 2 more times.

Therez you get missed by the Bugbear beside you.

Rolls

Map

Ryash your up[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ryash makes another swing against the caster.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard:Reaping Strike vs Caster (1d20+11=29, 1d10+6=10); mark caster
hits 29 AC for 10 damage

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ryash
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 21 Reflex 16 Will 15
Hit Points: 41 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 13 Surges per day: 10 / 11
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Sweeping Blow, Earthshock, No Opening
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike, Crack the Shell
[/sblock][/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Ryash’s greatsword smashes through the warcaster’s guard and bites deep into the Hobgoblin’s chest as he drops to the floor gurgling softly.

[sblock=OOC]Killed him.

Map

Cerric your up, It’s a minor action with a DC 13 Str check to open the windows from the outside. You can add that action to your last round.[/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post

kmdietri

Explorer
Cerric’s flames singe the bugbear’s fur furthest to the north.

His ally, distracted by the constant slashing of Grieve’s axe, turns and swings his morningstar for the Half-Elf, but can’t find an opening in Grieve’s defenses.

[sblock=OOC]Cerric you hit one and missed Ryash and the other.

Greive you get missed.

Rolls

Therez your up.[/sblock]

Bloodblade

First Post
Therez moves over the broken furniture and focuses his body and mind for his next attack.
[sblock=OOC]
Therez uses his second wind gaining a healing surge +7 HP, and +2 on all defenses till the end his next turn.
Moves to J16 (Right one of his current position on the furniture)
[/sblock]

Vistan

First Post
Greive leaps forward and slashes again at the two bugbears...

[sblock=rolls] Shift to L15 (move action), Cleave attack on K15 (standard action) 1d20+10=22, 1d10+6=8

I believe that hits...
K15 takes 8 dmg
K14 takes 4 dmg (cleave)

Rain of Steel (stance)
K15 takes 1d10+2=8 dmg on the start of his turn
K14 takes 1d10+2=9 dmg on the start of his turn
[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
As Therez climbs up on the table his concentration slips on the Bugbear who immediately takes a swing at the cleric but in its haste misses badly.

Greive’s axe catches both Bugbears and covering the wall to the north in a spray of blood. However both Bugbears seem to be maintaining their aggression through sheer willpower.

[sblock=OOC]Therez the OA misses you.

I swear I've been hacked.... :-(

Rolls

Greive you hit.

Map

Oramail, your up.[/sblock]

Remove ads