FR Heathen

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Oramail attacks the bugbear again, with a seeming blind fury. He was in fact well under control, although his attacks may not of shown it. He was biding his time, waiting for this one to wear out. He was ready to have his bow in his hands again.

[sblock=Action]
Oramail will attck the bugbear at K15. Twin Strike attack. If the attack fells the bugbear, I'd like for Oramail to sheath his sword and pick up his longbow.

Twin Strike on closest bugbear (with hunter's quarry) (1d20+5=14, 1d6=4, 1d8=7) Rest of twin strike (1d20+5=20) [/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Oramail’s flashing blades catch the Bugbear in the midsection leaving him gasping for air, and a quick slash from Greive’s axe drops him to the floor where he lay still.

As the battle flows to the right side of the room the archers again take aim at the cleric, the first fires but with Therez’s increased concentration he manages to dodge the arrow at the last second. However, distracted by the first arrow Therez can’t quite dodge the second archer as its arrow burries itself deep in Therez’s thigh.

Taking constant slashes from Grieve’s axe the Bugbear closest to him summons his strength for one more attack smashing his morningstar down with all it’s strength and smashing through Greive’s defenses.

Finally the last Bugbear eyes the cleric with a grin. “Where you going little devil-man?” he asks as he steps up and raises his morningstar high, however, it catches on the low rafters of the cabin and robs the attack of its momentum and Therez easily dodges it.

[sblock=OOC]Therez you get hit for 7 from the 2nd archer shot.

Yay a roll over 10, not that I’m trying to kill you or anything ;-)

Greive you get hit for 15 from the bugbear.

Rolls

Map

Ryash your up.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
With the caster down, Ryash concentrates on another targetm drawing the bugbears blood.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard:Reaping strike vs bugbear. (1d20+11=25, 1d10+6=12); mark target
hits 25 AC for 12 damage, 4 on a miss.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ryash
Perception: 13 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 21 Reflex 16 Will 15
Hit Points: 41 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 13 Surges per day: 10 / 11
Encounter Powers: Passing Attack, Sweeping Blow, Earthshock, No Opening
Daily Powers: Comeback Strike, Crack the Shell
[/sblock][/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Ryash’s greatsword slashes through the Bugbear’s defenses and gouges him deeply across the chest, dropping him to the floor with a thud.

[sblock=OOC]Map

Cerric, your up.[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Cerric’s bolts of force leave two large bloody scorch-marks on the Bugbears fur. However, it remains standing with blood dripping down its front.

[sblock=OOC]Two hits, it’s bloodied,

Therez your up.[/sblock]

Bloodblade

First Post
Therez steps back and calls forth a lance of faith to stike down his enemy.

[sblock=OOC]
Therez moves to Square: K16
Attack I15 with Lance of Faith
1d20+8[4,8] = (12) VS Reflex (Miss).
[/sblock]​

Vistan

First Post
Greive levels his axe at the last Bugbear standing and charges forward...

[sblock=Roll] Charge to J15 (standard action) granting +1 to hit:

1d20+11=17; 1d10+6=8

I think that misses.

Rain of Steel (Stance):

On the start of his turn, the Bugbear in square I15 takes 1d10+2=3 dmg [/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
As Therez stumbles across the toppled chairs his concentration sways from the Bugbear just long enough for it to smash its morningstar into Therez’s shoulder.

[sblock=OOC]Therez you get hit by the OA for moving over the difficult terrain chairs.

12 damage.

Map

Greive your up.[/sblock]

kmdietri

Explorer
Greive’s axe catches the Bugbear on the should but can’t penetrate it’s thick fur.

[sblock=OOC]Yep, that’s a miss,

Map

Oramail, your up[/sblock]

Remove ads