• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil - Agents of the Yaun-Ti(Full)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Hehe. Been within the temple 3 minutes and he's already gotten laid. What a playa.

Man, I like games where I'm evil, but they happen so infrequently that I have no idea what to say. Hrm.
Glad you're enjoying it, as you'll see I'll tend to gloss over certain things so as not to offend.

I too like evil games as long as they aren't too evil (i.e. to vivid or vile), and while Bresh has had a good start it remains to be seen what the end result is.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Arg! I wanna switch with Bresh!! :mad: :p

Ugh, and +9 diplomacy made a better impression than +22! Dice hate me! :(
Tessimon started out at friendly which made his dip check DC lower than Gilgalis. The ones who have it really tough are Analya and Kenneath, their leaders start out as unfriendly.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm having a hell of a time coming up with answers to those two questions. Seriously, how do you impress someone by telling them your only skills are in chatting people up? And why would anyone want to join the temple?

Help?

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I'm having a hell of a time coming up with answers to those two questions. Seriously, how do you impress someone by telling them your only skills are in chatting people up? And why would anyone want to join the temple?

Help?
I would avoid honesty at all cost if I were you.

"Actually, I've been sent to find out what you crazy cats are up to, and see if I can possibly take over" :D
~~~~
But seriously a little bit of honesty might help as I'd assume that most people would join such an organisation for prestige, power, wealth, kindred souls etc

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeah, Gilgallis is distressingly unambitious. Well, as far as gaining personal power goes. So I guess it's kindred souls... or something. :p

Now how to describe my skills...

Oh... I just noticed that Bresh's diplomacy is +14, wonder where I got nine. Oh well, I feel allot better now.

So um... does she do that allot? It seems like it, except that she's certainly not pregnant...

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dire Lemming said:
I'm really wondering about this medieval birth control. :\

In Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, there's a cheap herb or something which prevents a woman from getting pregnant for a single month.

I think it's like 25gp per month.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh, handy. Heh, I probably woundn't have thought of it, except in BG2 your character's female love interest can actually get pregnant. Only computer game I've ever played where a character can become pregnant. Er, well besides with horrible alien larvae that burst out of your chest and kill you at birth. BG2 was awesome coolness!

So, the question is, did our lovely high priestess remember to take her herb this month? :p

Remove ads