Free D&D 5E Monster A Day PDF On Reddit

neobolts

Explorer
Pretty sure they're not - I'm seeing a lot of Pathfinder art.

It's fan stuff, though. Whether or not you have an issue with his copyright violations of the artists...it's a nuanced thing. You could always go buy WAR's new book as a way of paying for looking at his art used without his permission! Not sure that'll help some of the other concept artists there...

Yeah, I've been following this for a while now. This is a fan project including fan conversions from other products such as Magic: the Gathering. For a no-budget fan project, it's at least nice to see them giving credit where credit is due, especially when "swipe and play dumb" is just as common. Everything gets x-posted to the D&D subreddit, but you can follow their efforts more directly at https://www.reddit.com/r/monsteraday .

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I read a lot of Doctor Seuss books to my 4 year old daughter. I often think it might be fun to stat the various monsters portrayed in those books. "If I Ran The Zoo" has dozens and dozens alone in that one book, and most of his over 60 books have monsters in them. I could use that monster generator program along with the monster manual background formatting, some short text from the book that contains that monster, and create a Scroll of Seuss' Snarling Savages! (in softcover) book :)

if-i-ran-the-zoo-city-opera-L-l7UoNK.jpeg

untitled.jpg

oh-the-places-you-ll-go-dr-seuss-screenshot-4.jpg

zizzer_zazzer_zuzz_by_the_jc_monster.jpg

chippendalemupp-blog.jpg

Guyanthalas

First Post
I read a lot of Doctor Seuss books to my 4 year old daughter. I often think it might be fun to stat the various monsters portrayed in those books. "If I Ran The Zoo" has dozens and dozens alone in that one book, and most of his over 60 books have monsters in them. I could use that monster generator program along with the monster manual background formatting, some short text from the book that contains that monster, and create a Scroll of Seuss' Snarling Savages! (in softcover) book :)

Love this idea. Mostly because I read a lot of Doctor Seuss books. No 4 year olds, just love Mr. Geisel. ;)

As a fan work, its pretty cool. However, I don't know if its me, but the page size varies wildly from entry to entry, as does the formatting (horizontal to vertical) making the work hard to read one-after-another.

someone in the same subreddit is working on making all the entries same size, and compiling a pdf for printing.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases