• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Free homebrewery adventures: the seeking

diegherkum

I always roll 2's. I'm not even good to do it bad
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for free homebrewery adventures. I have been looking for them but I found that much low-quality adventrues is almost impossible for me to find good ones (and my native language is not english, which makes it a little harder)

Does any of you can recommend me some of them?

Thank you in advance

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
I already know them, but I am looking for homebrew content, any level. Thanks you!

Okay, sorry for the delay, but here are some links. Most are low-level adventures, as you might expect.

House on the Fields:
Mystery of Malvern Manor: The Mystery of Malvern Manor
(Note that the bottom of that article includes links to several other adventures written by the same blogger, including a sequel to this adventure called "Journey through Crocodile Crossroads.")

Honor and Death: Week of Vengeance: HONOR AND DEATH
Described as a "tournament-style" adventure, with a Feudal Japan-esque setting.

Tether: the Mystery of Skirvin Manor: Tether: The Mystery of Skirvin Manor | New 3rd-Level Adventure for Fifth Edition

Sky Pirates: Mini Module: Sky Pirates - Kassoon.com
(The blog has several other adventures as well.)

A couple of our board regulars, @iserith and @Quickleaf , have also written some adventures and scenarios:

Quickleaf

Legend
Thanks for the shout out @jayoungr.

Another good one is the Delian Tomb which was concepted by Matt Colville and written up by several fans. Haven't played myself, but heard good things about it. Here is a 1st level version for 5e: The Delian Tomb (public) by

And there's also Tomb of the Serpent Kings (by Skerples), which was originally done for OSR systems, but has a 5e conversion for free as well: Tomb of the Serpent Kings 5e converted - Quality Roleplaying | DriveThruRPG.com This one I have run and it's very well done.

Remove ads