Free PDF adventure: Aerie of the Crow God

johnsemlak

First Post
There's been a lot of great freebies at DTRPG lately. This module, a Gamma World sourcebook Mutants and Machines, Necromancer's Morrick Mansion. I hope this trend continues!! (I suppose they're aggressively trying to get the word out that tehy have non DRM products now).

Actually, I also hope they offer some promotional sales that might encourage more purchases of some of hte pricier items (Buy 1, get one free, that sort of thing).

Crothian

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Actually, I also hope they offer some promotional sales that might encourage more purchases of some of hte pricier items (Buy 1, get one free, that sort of thing).

That might be hard since they have so many different publishers, but I guess as long as they kept it to the same publisher it would work.

Steverooo

First Post
Well, I CAN'T get it! Every time the download begins, and I click on the box to save the file, IE tells me it's attempting to perform an illegal action, asks if I want to send an Error Report, and then shuts down! <Grumble, grumble!>

Dr Simon

Explorer
*Grumble grumble* bought it a few months ago *mutter mutter* and I could have got away without paying.

I love the freebie stuff from DTRPG - got loads of various bits becuase you never know when it'll come in handy!

"Aerie" was the first DCC I bought and it definitely encouraged me to get more.

qstor

Adventurer
Eric, thanks for the tip! I've been meaning to pick up some of there modules. Been trying to fill out my D&D Aberrations set on Ebay though. Doh.

Mike

Castellan

First Post
EricNoah said:
Plus you can try out DriveThru's new-fangled watermarking thingy.

A worthwhile download in its own right, I recommend it even more because of DTRPG's less restrictive watermarking system.

As johnsemlak said, if they can offer slightly better pricing (whether it be "sales" or "bundles") I would probably be a regular customer.

Definitely worth the download for this one, though!

Remove ads