• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Free RPG Day] Free copy of Rolemaster Express from ICE

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
As part of the Free RPG Day, ICE is going to give away 20 copies of its newly released Rolemaster Express PDF to EN World Members.

Based upon the Rolemaster Classic rules, Rolemaster Express brings you all the excitement of Rolemaster in a small, streamlined simple to use package. Rolemaster Express brings you everything you need to begin playing Rolemaster today!

* 4 Races
* 4 Professions
* Condensed Combat System
* 30 Spell Lists (to 10th level, covering 2 realms)
* 20 Monsters
* Streamlined XP guidelines
* Streamlined Treasure Generation
* Starter Adventure
* Rolemaster Classic Compatibility Guidelines

Rolemaster Express truly is your Portal into Adventure!

We are releasing Rolemaster Express in a Beta cycle. that means that you may purchase it, and then get free updated from the Download Manager of the ICE forums as we make last minute corrections and updates before it goes to press. To become a member of the Beta Group, please click on the following link and read all about the Rolemaster Express Beta guidelines!

The give-away is now finished.... thanks everybody!!

Last edited:

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
Only 3 of the 20 copies are gone so far.... Feel free to tell others (like in the General Forum) since not everybody comes to this part of the forums....

Rasyr

Banned
Banned
One additional note ----

If you responded to the Free PDF Offer, and you want to join in the Beta group to get free updates to the PDF (I don't expect many) before it goes to print, then you need to be registered on the ICE forums, and send me an email letting me know your screen name on the ICE forums. You do that, and I will add you...

Remove ads