FREE Symbols

ukgpublishing

First Post
Hi All

OK the next instalment.

Firstly a revision to the Vexen Image from bat to wolf image

shield3a.jpg

And the Realms

1) The Kingdom of Greatheart (Blue shield with golden border, golden longsword and crown)

shield6.jpg

2) The Emerald Forest (Elves) (Green banner with golden sun surrounded by five stars)

banner4.jpg

3) The Realm of Stonedeep (Dwarves) (Brown shield with anvil and axe inside mtn silhouette)

shield7.jpg

Thats all for now.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Thanks for all the feedback everybody, and I am glad you like it. Plenty more to come :)

Anyway one revision for this evening.

1) The Kingdom of Greatheart (Blue shield with golden border, golden longsword and crown)

shield6a.jpg

Ymdar

Explorer
Wow. These look really great. :cool:
By the way one suggestion. If they looked less like shields I could very well insert them into my future settings as symbols of organisations. ;)

Last edited:

ukgpublishing

First Post
Ymdar said:
Wow. These look really great. :cool:
By the way one suggestion. If they looked less like shields I could very well insert them into my future settings as symbols of organisations. ;)

Give me the names and a rough description of you organisation and I'm sure I can add them to my list ;)

Ymdar

Explorer
Could you create a symbol with a severed orcish hand holding a battleaxe on gray shield? This is the symbol of All United Goblinoids of Amn. (called in goblinoid language as Tha'Ushur)
I hope this all makes sense :D

ukgpublishing

First Post
Onwards, forever onwards.

4) The Dragonbrand Clans (Barbarians) (Red banner, black moon with red dragon head)

banner5.jpg

5) The Witch-King's Domain (Goblins et al) (Black shield with white skeletal hand)

shield8.jpg

Societies and Orders
1) The Black Web (A black spider's web)

web.jpg

2) The Scarlet Sect (Black shield with red demonic eye symbol)

shield9.jpg

Thats all for now, more later.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Ymdar said:
Could you create a symbol with a severed orcish hand holding a battleaxe on gray shield? This is the symbol of All United Goblinoids of Amn. (called in goblinoid language as Tha'Ushur)
I hope this all makes sense :D

Hows this?

ymdar.jpg

Enjoy

Remove ads