• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free World of Warcraft Stress Test Beta

CrusaderX

First Post
Anyone interested in getting an advance look at World of Warcraft can now sign up for a chance to participate in the upcoming World of Warcraft stress test beta! While thousands of test slots were snatched up by FilePlanet subscribers during the priority-access period earlier this week, thousands more remain available. However, potential testers must sign up quickly, because the remaining test slots will be distributed on a first come, first served basis until they’ve all been claimed.

The stress test beta, which will start soon after all 100,000+ test slots have been assigned, will help Blizzard evaluate World of Warcraft’s account-creation process and server performance under heavy loads. This seven-day test will be separate from the ongoing World of Warcraft closed beta test, but stress testers will have access to all of the game content that closed-beta testers are currently playing.

It's basically a chance to play the WoW beta for 7 days. Go here for more info:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/stresstest-faq.shtml

CrusaderX

First Post
I signed up on Sunday morning, just on a whim and not thinking that I'd get anything out of it. But they emailed me a CD key Sunday evening, so I downloaded the game client last night. I'm all ready to go.

Remove ads