D&D 5E From M. T. Black and Ed Greenwood “Darkhold: Secrets of the Zhentarim" is coming in August!

I've done a quick look-through, and it's pretty interesting so far. Most notably, the stat blocks for Fzoul Chembryl and the Pereghost both utilize Mythic Actions, first seen in the Theros book, which makes me suspect even more that this will become something of a standard for high-level foes.

This is now available and includes a huge preview, so please check it out:

it looks fantastic. I was sorry to see it cannot be offered as POD. I would but it if it was, but I just find that I never use my PDFs.

I find the DMs Guild very frustrating as far as their lack of transparency regarding what can or cannot be offered as POD.

That's a bummer! Yeah, about 90% of the time, any gaming PDFs I acquire just sit gathering virtual dust. I suppose I could put them on my Kindle, but that would bring its own set of hassles to use.

it looks fantastic. I was sorry to see it cannot be offered as POD. I would but it if it was, but I just find that I never use my PDFs.

Great preview. This is a quality production, easily on par with a WotC book. I'm tempted to buy it...although the 16th level PCs in my campaign literally just destroyed the Darkhold and everyone in it. :(

TheSword

Legend
It’s a great book. Bought it the other day. Great to see a decent balance between fluff and crunch. I liked the sky mage feat and the subclasses.

Most off, great to see the advice for evil characters and running the Zhentarim.

Remove ads