From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I haven't slept well this week and all the moving didn't help. I'm so tired. I'm actually thinking of taking a nap here at work. My body might do it anyway.:(

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
If you do, make sure to set up a proximity alarm and maybe set up a camera loop or two (if there are any in the area). It should work, or at least it does in the movies.

I can't wait to see Alice and Wonderland... thing that scuks though is that since it's supposed to rain bad tomorrow, I'm not going have a chance to see it with my GF for at least a week. :(

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
I thought I'd share. My roommate and I moved out of our apartment in the city and moved into a house in the burbs. My experiement with city living is on hold it seems. Oddly enough the racial makeup of the neighborhood hasn't changed much from the apartment. :p

Congrats on the move Aeson! I hope this works out better for you!:D

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I admit, I was bored, so I stated up some vehicles for M&M. I'm not sure if a scooter should have a toughness of 8 (like regular motorcycles).. However, I will say that I really doubt someone would use a moped or a scooter in a M&M game unless if it was heavily RP driven (or anime).

Code:
NAME	  STRENGTH   SPEED   DEFENSE   TOUGH  SIZE  COST
Micro Car   	20	 5	10	8    Medium  10/2
Moped	        10	 3	10	6    Medium  4/1
Motor-tricycle	20	 5	10	8    Medium  10/2
Scooter	        15	 4	10	7    Medium  7/2

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Agility: 7A
Dexterity: 4D
Endurance: 5B
Strength: 7A
Reason: 5B
Perception: 5C
Spirit: 9A
Presence: 9A

Wealth: 8-Nobility
Quests: 10-5 cards
Nature: Resolute
Demeanor: Opinionated

Mysticism Spheres-81 Spell Points
Animism
Necromancy
Spiritualism

Sorcery Schools-25 Spell Points
Divination

A character I made using the Dragonlance SAGA system (Thanks Aeson!)

No he does not have a name.:p

Remove ads