• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I'm starting an online HTML class this week. It's only six weeks but I plan to move on to other classes once its over. This one is an intro class. I plan to move on to more advanced classes after.

Aeson

Heh. Our pub serves breakfast. I do usually have a cider though. :)
I read that as cigar. I was going to ask for pics. I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it.lol

I'd like to find an after hours place for those that work the night shift. Too conservative around here. Bars close too early.

I hope so. Maybe in the end it could lead to a better job. I might be jumping on the web bandwagone a little too late though.

Aeson

Hangs down head in shame... I have become addicted to a MMO...
At least it's not a MOE.

moe-howard-7.jpg

Finally after 6+ years I'm putting up the curtains to cover the comicbook boxes and card boxes. Oye.

With this much housework finally being done the wife will have friends over regularly to ensure I clean / fix things around the house. :erm:

Local radio station is talking about how 75+ kids did 200,000 dollars damage to a house during winter break. Crazy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads