EN Publishing From the ENP News Desk!

Hi everybody! This is the start of a new weekly column in which we'll round up all the news from EN Publishing over the past 7 days. There's a lot to cover this week, so I'll dive straight in! WOIN In Our Store This week over 80 new What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) PDFs were added to our store. These mini-supplements and adventures originally featured in EONS, the official magazine for WOIN. There are...

Hi everybody! This is the start of a new weekly column in which we'll round up all the news from EN Publishing over the past 7 days. There's a lot to cover this week, so I'll dive straight in!

WOIN In Our Store​

This week over 80 new What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) PDFs were added to our store. These mini-supplements and adventures originally featured in EONS, the official magazine for WOIN. There are too many to list, but these supplements cover OLD, NOW, and NEW, and include races, careers, adventures, new rules, spells, monsters, NPCs, and more! Some of the earlier articles made it into v1.2 of the core WOIN rules.

In other WOIN news, the latest EONS article landed last week!

Stepping from the mists of time to guide fallen heroes towards Valhalla, Brünnhilde joins our cast of mythological figures over on the EONs patreon!

You can gain access to our mythological figures and entire back catalogue of WOIN material for much, much less than the cost of admission to the hall of fallen heroes... in fact, it'll cost you less than the price of a quart of mead!

198420141_364285315308878_2701543894033197569_n_600x600.jpg

2000AD Counters & Miniatures​

We have a section of Judge Dredd and Strontium Dog counters, dice, and miniatures sets from the official Judge Dredd Miniatures Game from Warlord Games.

659910001_Judge-Dredd-Starter-Game-and-special-miniature2_Resized_600x600.jpg

For D&D 5E​

This week on EN5ider, the D&D 5E patreon, is Dangerous Scenarios: Wyvern's Apprentice.

While traveling across the desert you hear a cry from above, instantly spotting a winged shape soaring through the air. The next moments are a blur as kobolds suddenly appear all around you and magic starts assailing you from above, a blast of lightning turning the sands just a few feet away into glass! This Dangerous Scenario in the desert was deviously designed by William Fischer, illustrated by Ellis Goodson, and features the cartography of Dyson Logos.

This is article #396 on EN5ider. We have a special surprise for #400 in three weeks time!

Awfully Cheerful Engine on Kickstarter​

Our Kickstarter for the Awfully Cheerful Engine! ends this week! It's done incredibly well, and has blasted through two stretch goals and is closing in on a third.

safe_image.php_600x600.jpg

We've unlocked 2 stretch goals with a 3rd imminent! That means that everybody who backs for the full set is going to get almost double the content they pledged for, with 7 instead of 4 adventures (plus the core rules)!

In addition to Spirits of Manhattan, Raiders of the Cutty Sark, Strange Science, and Beam Me Up, we've unlocked Orcs & Oubliettes, and Bite Me! And Domes of Thunder is the next goal!

It really is your last chance to pledge! Don't miss out!

On Our Podcast​

As many of you know, we put out a weekly RPG news podcast. This week, Morrus and Peter are joined by Travis Vengroff to talk about the Dark Dice podcast and playing D&D with Jeff Goldblum. In the news, new Dungeons & Dragons books announced, leaks from the D&D movie set, a new Marvel RPG coming next year, new Critical Role series announced, and more! Plus Our Favourite Game in All the World and a brand new sketch about the accuracy of deity domains.

Level Up!​

Our Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition standalone game has been in development for over a year now, with tens of thousands of your joining in the public playtest process. There have been a couple of recent previews and playtest packets:
  • Meet the Planetouched! Over on our Level Up Facebook group we took a poll to see which heritage you’d like us to preview. The planetouched won by miles, so here it is!
  • Playtest #18: Combat. If any playtest document needed playing rather than just reading, this is it. What we are going you here is the entire combat chapter.
  • Combat Playtest Survey. Earlier we released the Combat & Turn-Based Action chapter. This is the accompanying survey.

Phew! I think that's it for this week. I said there was a lot! Don't worry, we'll be back next week with another epic update!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads