From You to Me to Wherever

Xen155

First Post
Here is an excerpt from a little thread I had going at the WotC boards called the DMFAC (Dungoen Master Artifact Corner):

The DMF was created by ChaosEvoker on October, 25th, 2004 at 10:32 AM. It was the Idea Of ChaosEvoker and Xen155 during 2nd hour Computer Programing class. After several days of posting and rapid growth, the Moderator WizO BigSister decided to move the DMF to the Guild House were it remains. The original DMF can be found here.

This is of course out of date, but it is accurate as to when and where the DMF began.

Why it was created?
Me and CE were bored in class one day, so I showed him the WotC boards. CE took to them fast and decided to create a foundation. We decided on the Dungeon Masters Foundation or DMF. After drawing up the first post and thinking about what we wanted the DMF to actually involve CE posted it at the Forgotten Realms People and Places forum. Im not sure why CE thought it was such a great Idea, but my reason was cuase it just sounded cool.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Partially it was justcause I thought it was cool. I am a DM though. There are times when I want to bitch (pardon my French) about the PCs and their antcis. There ar etimes when I'm out of ideas or just want to laugh with some fellow DMs. This seemed like the perfect way to find other DMs who sympathize. So far it has been great for all these reasons. I always feel good when I post here because I am welcomed and sympathized with. So far it has fullfilled its orginal purpose and beyond. I couldn't be more proud or amazed with the GMF.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
I just did a test search for Dungeon Masters foundation, this site came up on the second page!

We are on search engines :p

Thats interesting but anyhoo since this thread is dead :bump:

derbacher

Explorer
And now it's trying to fade away with the drifting sands...

Well we're not gonna let that happen, see? No way, no how. :]

-----
Mission continues.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE CREATED YOU AND YOU SHALL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*brilliant flashes of green light and beams of red and black light go everwhere*

The GMF shall never die.....

Remove ads