Frukathka's Feats

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
There are some very good feats here. Personally, I'm going to steal Ensorcelled Spell, Heart of Gold, and create my own variant version of the Windfall feat. Basically, my modified version is like this...

Windfall [General]
Fortune has smiled upon the character with this feat and granted her with unexpected material wealth.
Prerequisites: 1st-level or higher of the Aristocrat or Trader class.
Benefit: A character benefiting from this feat receives a one time bonus of coins, goods and/or magic items of her choice, equal in value to her current level multiplied by 600 gp. For instance, a character that chooses this feat upon reaching 6th-level receives 3,600 gp of wealth.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Gold Breeder [General]
You have a talent for raising and managing vast sums. Some say that you can create a shower of golden coins simply by rubbing two together. In truth, you have a talent for sums and a knack for juggling loans, debts, and usury. Such talents would make you an invaluable addition to any noble household or court.
Prerequisites: Int 13
Benefit: You receive a +2 bonus to any rolls made to raise money, or in any transactions dependent upon Wealth. Additionally, the amount of money raised by any means is increased by an amount equal to your Intelligence modifier x 20%.
Special: Characters can gain this feat at any time but those that select it at first level start with their normal amount of gold plus an additional amount equal to the minimum possible x20.

Note: This feat can be found in A Game of Thrones. I am only including it here because it is mentioned in my Windfall feat.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Dedicated Defender [Divine]
The connection you share with your deity is strengthened.
Prerequisite: Ability to turn or rebuke undead, True Believer, must be the same alignment of the deity you worship.
Benefit: You gain a +2 permanent insight bonus on all saving throws.
Special: The benefit of this feat does not stack with the benefit of the True Believer feat, instead it replaces it.

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Deific Defender [Divine]
The deity you serve allows you to multiclass without suffering the usual penalty of doing so.
Prerequisite: Dedicated Defender
Benefit: Your deity allows you to multiclass into one other class without suffering the penalty of not being able to pursue the path justice further. The paladin picks one class from the list of classes that make up the deity’s typical worshippers, the class chosen is the class that may be in advanced in regardless of any stipulations that may forbid them from usually doing so (i.e. Druids need to be of some neutral alignment). The character does not suffer an experience point penalty for Multiclassing due to their deity lifting the veil on everything they are capable of.
Special: This feat may only be taken once.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Deafening Spell [Metamagic]
Any spell you cast that deals damage has a chance of deafening anyone other than the caster caught in the spells radius.
Benefit: Any spell you cast that deals damage deafens everyone, except you, caught in the spells area of effect. Creatures caught within the area of effect can make a Reflex saving throw to make it out of the area of effect (if possible). Creatures deafened remain so for a number of rounds equal to the spells unmodified level. A deafening spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than the spell’s actual level.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Enspell Familiar [General]
You can cast spells on your familiar from a distance.
Prerequisite: Caster level 1st, Ability to gain a familiar.
Benefit: You are always considered to be in contact with your familiar for the purpose of casting shared spells, as long as it is within one mile of you. Thus any spell you cast on yourself also affects your familiar.

DarkKestral

First Post
Frukathka: I think the Familiar feat probably should be a metamagic feat or something, and should probably be limited to a smaller range (maybe 30' or spell range, whichever is greater). Those buff spells for which having a familiar serves as a power boost are often pretty potent, and things like Tenser's Transformation, especially could end up being pretty dangerous, if they aren't limited somewhat.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
DarkKestral said:
Frukathka: I think the Familiar feat probably should be a metamagic feat or something, and should probably be limited to a smaller range (maybe 30' or spell range, whichever is greater).
What if I changed it to 10 or 15 feet per caster level, how does that sound?

Remove ads